The Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management is a management level qualification designed for leaders in the health and community sectors.
This qualification is an alternate pathway designed to broaden the skills of the graduate across other sections of the health and community Services industry, whilst still having relevance to the Aged Care environment.
It will assist you in getting the best out of your team and will enhance your upper level management skills. Graduates are able to conduct themselves as managers in the Community Sector and Aged Care industry with a holistic approach that focuses on best practice.
Study via our online learning portal with dedicated trainer support!
Get your career started today
CHC62015 Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management
Direct Debit, Credit Card, Catalyst Plus Interest-Free Payment Plans
BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
BSBRSK501 Manage risk
CHCLEG003 Manage legal and ethical compliance
CHCMGT001 Develop, implement and review quality framework
CHCMGT003 Lead the work team
CHCDIV003 Manage and promote diversity
BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
BSBFIM601 Manage finances
CHCPOL002 Develop and implement policy
CHCPRP003 Reflect on and improve own professional practice
CHCPRP004 Promote and represent the service
CHCCOM003 Develop workplace communication strategies
BSBHRM512 Develop and manage performance management processes
To commence this program, your Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) skills must meet required standards for ACSF LEVEL 3
You will meet entry requirements for this course if you:
- Are in a management role in the community sector such as; Facility Manager, Unit Manager, or a Service Supervisor within the Community Services environments.
- Hold a qualification relevant to work in the community sector or have sufficient experience and knowledge of community work or service.
- Have a sound understanding of legislation, practices and standards within the Aged Care and Disability sectors and an understanding of the Aged Care Funding Instrument (ACFI).
- Evidence of flu and/or COVID-19 vaccination is required to undertake practical placement in an aged care setting. For more information, check with your state health department website.
Study online via our intuitive online learning portal, where you can access your learning and assessment materials anywhere, anytime.
Your dedicated trainer and assessor will be with you every step of the way to provide you with real time support and individualised feedback on your assessments. Collaborate and share experiences with your peers using our interactive, online program hub.
- Program area manager
- Centre director
- Coordinator (large organisation)
- Community care manager
- Community development manager
- Community education manager
- Project manager
Fees and funding
|Full Fee||Student co-contribution fee (Non-Concession)*||Student co-contribution fee (Concession)*|
Government subsidised training
Higher Level Skills Funding* is available to eligible applicants. Select the button below to find learn more about eligibility requirements.
* This training is delivered with Queensland Government Funding.
Interest-free payment plans
For individuals not eligible for government funding, Royal College provides access to Catalyst Plus interest-free payment plans. With no hidden fees, fast approvals and no extra forms, Catalyst Plus payment plans help you get enrolled and studying, so you can focus on your qualification and building your future. Calculate your repayments.
To learn more about course payment options or to find more about Catalyst Plus interest-free payment plans call our friendly course advisors on 1300 032 011 or complete the enquiry form below.